Monday, July 30, 2018

Purikura World Map

Purikura World Map


So this is an idea I had a while ago and just remembered it recently! I get people asking if I know of purikura in their country and Im always very sorry that I dont, so I thought I could make a world map on Google and Ill add in places that look reputable online or that people have first-hand experience of.

 Which is where I ask if you guys know for sure of places in your countries to take purikura please let me know! You can comment here, email me, tweet me, leave a message on Facebook or Tumblr... Im pretty reachable!
Heres the map so far. I put on some regular haunts in the bigger cities in Japan and a few of the unique machines Ive discovered. Ive also added the two places that I know of in California.
Ill keep working on it, so dont worry there is WAY more purikura than this if you come to Japan!
I hope this works as Ive never used maps like this before! MAP UPDATED with German, Thai and Hawaiian purikura!

View Purikura Machines in a larger map

visit link download