Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Fall In Love With Autumn

Dearest readers,

This is what we need to do every year :) We MUST Fall In Love With Autumn :) I know I do - everytime!  You may say that I am subjective, that I love fall just because my birthday is in October, but to tell you the truth I always felt the most comfortable in Autumn. It is neither hot, nor cold... somewhat chilly but in a nice way and you can always cuddle up in your favourite blanket with your beloved book and have a great time :) Or you can just pull on a sweater and explore the ever-changing colours of the trees... From green to red to yellow to brown... A nice coat and a  pair of boots (or wellies if it is raining...) can do miracles :)
When Autumn comes you either have nice sunny weather for exploring or rainy days for staying in bed and not feeling bad about wasting a weekend inside of the house ;))) The change of season brings us a host of tasty treats that are good for us. Pumpkins, squashes, apples and mushrooms are just some of the great foods harvested at this time of the year and I must tell you the truth: I am quite a HUGE fan :) Give me some apple pie with some good tea and you will not see it anymore :p
The change of season brings us a host of tasty treats that are good for us. Pumpkins, squashes, apples and mushrooms are just some of the great foods harvested at this time of the year.
Read more at http://www.goodtoknow.co.uk/fun-win/galleries/29303/20-reasons-why-we-love-autumn#kF4hKMC7pXDUxq5b.99
The change of season brings us a host of tasty treats that are good for us. Pumpkins, squashes, apples and mushrooms are just some of the great foods harvested at this time of the year.
Read more at http://www.goodtoknow.co.uk/fun-win/galleries/29303/20-reasons-why-we-love-autumn#kF4hKMC7pXDUxq5b.99
And come on! Have you not seen on my blog how I started abusing the weather to get hot choco everytime?! ;))) Shame on me but the combination of hot choco + cinnamon + marshmallows is just heavenly even though it comes with a high price: calories :(
 As it is fall everything is more comfy and cozy and we all have this tendency to sleep and cuddle and be cozy and be fluffy... All rainbows and unicorns :) actually more like fluffy sweaters and mittens and high boots to warm up your feet... The only things I do not like is when it starts to rain... not the nice rain that you would walk and dance and have fun in... but the one that settles down and does not want to leave even after a whole week of continuous rain... floods appear and people to get unsettled... :(
I know that this should not be counted and it is not a Christian Holiday but I cannot help liking Halloween :) It is fun to see people dressing around in costumes and kids being for a day something that they are not. Something that they dream they will be :) It is fun, it is colourful and it is an opportunity of having fun and eating loads of candy, playing games and telling stories that would frighten even Mr. Poe :p
Truth be told I also like Halloween as it brings me a step closer to Christmas :) And Christmas always put a big smile on MY face :)

Happy fall everyone :*
The LadyBug