Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Museum Lover Part 3

Dear friends,

I promise this is the 3rd and last part (this month) :p about museums. I would not like to torture you much about it, but I would love to show you all the beautiful things one can find in Krakow :)



These 2 pictures are taken inside the court of the Museum in Plac Szczepanski :) The dead plants were still reaching on the white of the houses around the small square...



Some random insides of the Palac Biskupia - just next to the Wawel Castle :) Quite a nice place to spend time if you are into history and religion. It was Sunday when we visited the Museum and we stayed there for more than 2 hours - I believe - and it felt like we were in a church during that time... A totally interesting experience!

**I didnt receive anything for this review, just wanted to share the love!**

Yours truly,

The Museum Lover Ladybug :)